If you are experiencing pain due to auto accident injury, it’s important to seek treatment to prevent the discomfort from becoming chronic. At Kabel Chiropractic in Highlands Ranch, CO, we provide chiropractic care that can alleviate your pain and improve your mobility. Before you schedule your appointment, learn more about how chiropractic treatments can be beneficial for auto accident injuries below:
Common Auto Accident Injuries
There are some common injuries that can occur after an auto accident. Some of these injuries include:
- Whiplash — This injury occurs when the head and neck are suddenly jolted frontward and backward. The injury can cause discomfort, pain, and strained ligaments
- Head and Brain Injuries — These injuries are serious and can cause complications if not treated in time. Some head injuries can cause severe brain damage and lead to permanent disability.
- Broken Ribs — Your ribs are fragile, which means they can be broken easily during a collision. Broken ribs make it difficult to breathe and take a long time to heal
- Knee Injuries — During a crash, you can injure your knees. It is also one of the auto accident injuries that take long to recover and requires special rehabilitation.
- Post-Traumatic Disorder and Emotional Stress — Car accidents can affect your mental health. Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is a common psychiatric condition that can develop after an auto accident. Even a minor road accident can cause PTSD.
How Can Auto Accident Injuries Be Prevented?
You can take some preventative measures to prevent auto accident injuries. It is important for both drivers and passengers to always wear a seatbelt. In addition, follow the speed limit and make sure to leave enough room between your vehicle and the car that is directly in front of you.
Chiropractic Care for Auto Accident Injuries
If you have any pain or discomfort from a car accident, it is important to receive treatment as soon as possible. Even if your injury is minor or you are not experiencing symptoms, we recommend visiting our chiropractor. We can evaluate your condition and determine the appropriate treatment that can reduce your pain.
Contact us for an Appointment Today
At Kabel Chiropractic in Highlands Ranch, CO, we offer quality chiropractic care to treat auto accident juries. To learn about our wide range of services or to schedule your initial consultation, contact us at (720) 489-1450 today. We are dedicated to improving your health and wellness!